Friday, December 5, 2008

Donny and Marie


My boss spoiled us for our Christmas Party last night. On Wednesday I came to my desk and there was a wrapped present...I opened it, and it was an IPOD Shuffle..."Cool!" I thought....then one of the girls...opened it and there was a clue on what we were doing the next night...downloaded on the shuffle...it was a bunch of Donny and Marie Osmond songs.....I thought....cool...we're goin to see Donny and Marie at the Flamingo....Not so much my generation :)....but it should be a fun night out with everyone...So yesterday came and I left from work to get dressed at Lori's house ( my wonderful friend and Co-worker) and we met at a steak house at the flamingo. It was super nice....I can't even imagine what it must have cost Dr. Griffiths...He's very good to us. Anyway, had some good prime rib...an amazing cheesecake desert and then it was on to the show! I have to tell you that I wasn't going in with super high expectations...but holy cow it was AMAZING and far from the cheesiness I was imagining. I was MOST impressed with Marie! So versatile and so so SO talented. It was a fun night...DONNY EVEN TOUCHED ME!!! ha ha :) He walked on our table and shook my hand! Good times!
Here's a picture of my lovely front office ladies...not from the show...but ya know...they were there and I love them...and they deserve a spot on my blog :) ha ha. It was so fun!

3 comments:

Hair said...

LUCKY!!! Donny touched you, HE touched YOU!?!?! WHAT?! You better not wash that body part.

spice2116 said...

sooo fun!!!

THE HILSABECKS said...

Oh Shan! This picture is not the cutest... We are huge dorks and I LOVE IT!! ha ha the best part is Kathy was convinced it had nothing to do with you!! haha