Sunday, December 7, 2008

Madeleine's Blessing

My neice Madeleine was blessed today!

This is Josh and Jody's baby girl. It was a beautiful blessing followed by powerful testimonies by both parents. There was a such a peaceful feeling through the whole meeting, and it was such a pleasure to be able to witness such an event. She is a beautiful little girl and such an amazing addition to our family. I can't wait to see her little personality really come out!

Cohen decided that today was such a cool event that he broke his first tie out. :). He was saving it for a special occasion :)Okay, so you can't really tell in this picture...but it is there under that sweater vest...and it's DANG CUTE!!! ha ha :) And this is Mia and Cohen after the blessing at Aunt Melissa's house. They are best buddies! :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

ahhh. I'm sad I couldn't be there. I almost feel like I missed out on a sibling's first baby blessing. It's so rewarding to see my friends grow up and become parents and grow into their own just like my siblings are doing. what a blessing that we're all still on the right track. :)