Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cousins, Haircuts, The Big 2-7, Twilight, and GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!

November has been BUSY!!! But too much fun. First of all, all of Cohen's cousins got together at the park to take pictures for Grandma Moser. Here are a few of the highlights!


This is Baby Madeleine

Cohen and Mia


Cameron and Cohen




My sweet boy.




The big boys!!!! Never a dull moment with this bunch!

Shortly after that, Cohen received his very first haircut....I was trying to go for as long as I could because I was a little emotionally attatched and a bit in denial that he's growing up so fast.....but it had to happen. He was startin to look like a hippy! So Jerry's mom cut it. Here is the before and after!




Then before I knew it November 21st was here and I turned 27. I'm turnin into an old lady! ha ha :) Just kidding....I'm 18 at heart :). My mom planned the best lil' treat EVER . We (Me, Cohen, my mom and my little sister Hannah) met in Flagstaff. My mom got a room at the Embassy Suites and we had a Girly+ Cohen Sleep over!!!!
We went to Dinner at Chili's and then of COURSE we went and saw Twilight...was ANYONE doing ANYTHING else that night! :). And then went and chilled at the hotel. It was so fun...till we got sick...Cohen woke up in the middle of the night VOMITING....not talking spit up but, the heaves and everything....I felt so bad for him...well...soon after that my mom started feeling real sick to her stomach...and then morning came and we ate breakfast and came up to the room and then I started feeling sick to my stomach....felt like I did when I was pregnant! For those of you who were around me when THAT was going on...know I don't do sick very well :). We contemplated staying the night again...but were worried if we got worse...we didn't want to be stuck there...so we sucked it up and drove our seperate ways. Even sick though, it was good to be with my mommie and my little sis.
Cohen loved gettin a piece of Grandma Skinner too!
As for Twilight! I liked it...alot. Granted some cheesy parts.....but I liked the casting...the shot it in a beautiful place....I don't really feel that the screen writer was as talented as the AUTHOR...but I enjoyed it. LOVED the baseball game...Loved Charlie...and I don't think they could have picked a better Bella. Okay that's my 2 cents on that....
Onto TURKEY DAY! We spent it with Jerry's Parents. Christy (Jerry's oldest sister) and her family were there too, along with Jerry's Aunt Susan and Uncle Dave and his Cousin Rachel...whom I love and adore :). She can marry my brother if she wants too. No protest here! ha ha :). Jerry's Grandparents were also there for the festivities. It was fun. We stuffed ourselves...played a couple games..and actually spent the night because we were doing proffesional pictures at JCPenney the next morning with all the grandkids. Picture this 12 kids ranging from 2 months to 13 all in the Galleria Mall on Black Friday....it was loco. But we survived! We also got Cohens 9 month pictures taken of him individually....we figured we hadn't done it since he was 3 months and he HAS changed just a little bit ;) I will post those pictures when we get them back. Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving.



All in all....It's been a pretty good month...and now CHIRSTMAS HERE WE COME!!!!!



4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Happy Birthday this month Shannon! That sounded like a fun but rough girl's night out. . . so sorry! That haircut definitely makes Cohen look older. Enjoy every second with your little one cause before you know it. . . their two, then 20, that's the truth!!! Where did the time go? Did I ever send you access to our blog? Email me at valericrockett@yahoo.com and I'll get that out to you.
Love ya, take care
Val

Amylee said...

Very cute haircut on a very cute little boy! Sorry about the flu- nothing is sadder than a sick little man. Thanksgiving is becoming one of my favorite holidays. Nothing is greater than family.

lauren said...

poor thing i remember sitting at work hearing you barf when you were prego . happy b-day!!

Ryan & Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!! I knew it was around Thanksgiving, but I couldn't remember when exactly. It sounds like you had a wonderful time, with the exception that you got sick - you could be preggo....you never know! ha ha! Well I love you and I'm happy that you had a good one!