Sunday, December 7, 2008

JCPenney Pics are IN!

Jerry's mom wanted pictures of all the grandkids, so we took all 12 of them to the mall on BLACK FRIDAY ,

We waited way too long....okay I repeat 12 kids ages 2 months- 13 on BLACK FRIDAY!!!

The task was a little daunting...but it was well worth it....look at these kiddies!

Love them all to pieces!!! Since we were there...Jerry and I were feelin like slackers bein that Cohen hadn't really gotten anything proffessional done since he was 3 months old...he his now...hmmmm...10 MONTHS!

And has obviously changed quite a bit. So we got some singles and can I just say he was WAY more cooperative by HIMSELF....he was almost impossible with the group...did NOT like feeling restricted...but we set him down alone...and the kid is a natural!

6 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I agree, I think they turned out pretty good for how many kids are in them!

Amylee said...

So, so handsome!

spice2116 said...

i hope you got to shop a little especially going on such a busy day!!

Life these days...... said...

he is a handsome little man!
you guys are crazy for going on BLACK FRIDAY!

Ryan & Michelle said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year my love!!!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Cohen is adorable of course! Merry Christmas Shannon! Oh and I have been meaning to ask you...when did you get braces? You never needed them!! Love ya!