Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Well this Halloween was oh too much fun :) It started two weeks ago when Jerry's cousin Cheryl had a Halloween party in which Jerry's whole side of the family was there with their kiddies...so Cohen had lots of photo opportunities with the cousins

Then about a week later my brother came into town which was SUCH a treat! We set him up on a blind date then went to the pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, told Ghost Stories (till I wussed out that is) and played games. It was fun!

Then finally the big day!!!! Okay so as you can see Cohen has like 3 costumes....we are blessed to have a lot of boy cousins that we get some fun hand me downs and we got a few costumes, and we figured he wasn't going to fit them next year so we tried to find excuses to wear all three! Enjoy! Anyway, we got all dressed up and went with Josh and Sephonnie Ellis (Along with their son and now Cohen's little buddy, Judson) to our wards Trunk r' Treat. I was surprised how well the turn out was. There was food , candy and fun for all :) Then we came home and watched the Corpse Bride. And Cohen wore his Skeleton pajamas to bed! What a night!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like fun and I really can't get over how cute Cohen is. Everytime I see a pic him I am blown away by that blond hair and those big ole eyes. he is like a little angel baby :)

Lindsey said...

Hey-
So, Steve and I have a random fun thing for you to do::
Go to google, and search "Lindsey Corry" under images. You'd be surprised whose pictures come up...
Enjoy!

Abbey said...

If I could handle the stress of putting Kyndal in a costume more than once a year, I would do it! Cohen is so cute, I love it.

hdawgy said...

He looks so cute in his costume! I love all your pics! I'm glad you had such a great halloween!