Friday, November 7, 2008

Look who is 9 MONTHS!!!

Cohen is now EVERYWHERE!


Hes crawling like a pro. He's bringing himself to the standing position with no problem.

He'll even take steps if we are holding both his hands. He's obsessed with Jerry's ears and my hair....loves to pull, grab, twist...whateva...it's kind of a painful thing on OUR part :) but it makes him smile, so we make the sacrifice :).


HE SAID MAMA LAST NIGHT!!!! TWICE!...and then not again....but he said it!! I have witnesses! He's experimenting more with his voice too....tries to imitate our laughs, he is FASCINATED by the phone...especially when he hears a voice on the other end...he concentrates so hard...then if it's a voice he knows...mom or dads...his face lights up. I took him to the park last weekend...and we tried out the baby swings...oh...he LOVED it...giggled the whole time. We love this boy.

9 comments:

Amylee said...

The best thing about having kids is experiencing life all over again- all of the little things are the best part about it.

spice2116 said...

so fun when they start to say mama and dada they grow up so fast. just saw your picture in the eac newsletter cant believe the drama guy is retiring holy cow i just forgot his name. . . ummm crae? lol

The Robinson's said...

Aren't kids the best!! I remember how happy I was when R said "mama"!! Cohen is getting so big and. of course, darling as ever! Miss you!

Hair said...

awww he said it!!! yeay! how about you try teaching him how to say my name? no? thats ok :)

Jeff Corry said...

Thanks for you comment. Things are going well for us. You guys look super busy! But it seems you are enjoying the ride! Jenna and I will have to keep in touch a little better...
Say hi to your family!

Abbey said...

He's a doll! When K started talking it was my favorite ever, they just get cuter and cuter. When she first called for "mommy" from her crib in the middle of the night, it was so sweet and I couldn't resist going in and getting her! Dang sneaky kids charming us!

hdawgy said...

Crazy! I can't believe he's 9 months already! He has the most beautiful eyes! He's gonna be walking before you know it! Watch out! haha He's adorable!

Linda said...

Hi Shannon... I am a friend of the Moser's and Jerry gave me the link to your blog today so I could see Cohen! I'm not a blog stalker. Josh wasn't kidding when he said he has the biggest blue eyes ever. Very cute!

All for J's said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! Cohen is so cute. I found your blog through the Jex's. I have linked our blogs together so I can be a better V.T. and keep better tabs on ya...ha ha. No really it's that Jeff and I have always thought you guys are great. Hope you don't mind :)