Friday, February 20, 2015

Prego Progress_Baby Sprinkle

I could hardly wait for our little guy to be in our arms...This is a picture at 9 months and I was just ready.  It being my third child and already having a boy and a girl....I didn't want anyone to throw me a big shower, but some of my wonderful family threw me a "Sprinkle" of sorts :)  It was fun, we ate yummy salads and deserts and made onesies for my new little man.  It made me so excited and anxious to get that little boy in my arms.  Here are some fun pics. of the evening.


 Yes that is paint on my head. Had an explosion with the puffy paints!

 This is Brinley making my cousin Kim a sweater with string from a sewing kit! All while attempting to talk in a british accent.  She kills me!
 She just loves being alloud to come to "Girls nights"  


 They all went in on a petunia picklebottom diaper bag that i have been dying for as well.  I just love these ladies. I had a wonderful time!!

No comments: