Thursday, February 19, 2015

July 26 2014_Brinley Bug is 4!

 This is my buggy.  4 going on 14.  I'm just so so happy to be the mom of this silly, beautiful,bossy, curious, persistant, adventurous, artistic, thoughtful , creative fashionista! :)  She loves accessories and animals and drawing pictures for her family and friends.  She starts pre K this year and she just loves learning.
She had a couple celebrations....A water play date with her friends (Because that's what I can handle being 9 months pregnant...in phoenix...in JULY!!! ):







 Then she had a party with her "Big Friends "  (Family):






Luana (Family friend) gave her 20 dollars for her birthday, I took her to target to go spend it...and you know what that sweet heart did?  She bought Cohen a 15 dollar toy.  All she wanted for herself was a 2 dollar pair of flip flops.  She said "I got lots of stuff mom.  Cohen didn't!  Oh I just want to squeeze her.  This was one happy boy.  I hope they are always so good to each other :).
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I'm so happy that you still blog Shann!! It was fun catching up on your life!