Wednesday, February 11, 2015

May_2014 Kindergarten Graduation



 My little boy is growing up so fast.  I can't BELIEVE how fast this year flew by!!!

This is Mrs. Bescack Cohen's teacher who was an unbelievable god send in his life.  Cohen is diagnosed with ADHD and started the year with challenging language delays as well.  I was very nervous about starting school.  She was unbelievable with him , helped us fight the REALLY hard fights to get him the help he needs from the IEP team, loved him, and challenged him.  He has come a long way and it is in large part due to her patience and willingness to go the extra mile ....she would make time to talk even if it meant calling me from home during her precious time with her own family.  I am eternally grateful that we could start school on this note!!!  She is leaving this year to work at a private school in Ahwatukee...and it breaks my heart that Brinley won't get to experience her!!  But again, just so greatful. She turned into a friend.  

 So handsome on stage!!!
 Uncle Tyler and Cousin Ashton got to come!!
 I just love the next 2 pictures!!


 The Cohen Fan Club!!!




No comments: