Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

Well we had Christmas with my side of the family this year...all of my siblings came to Florida so that was fun.We had Christmas Eve at our new place and decorated cookies, played games and read book called "God Bless your way". We then ate our yummy traditional breakfast at my moms place and opened up family gifts with my mom and my dad. Then had Christmas Dinner at my dads. Too much yummy food and lots of love to go around. I'm blessed to be born into the family I was and so blessed that I got to create one of my own. I love my husband and my wonderful kiddies. Here is a run down of the week in pictures!


This was taken the Sunday before Christmas, just before church.


The girls loved their Uncle Ty






The Whole Familia





Yummy Cookies!


This picture was taken after Christmas actually. We got to meet Tyler's fiance Ashley finally, she came a couple days after Christmas and stayed till New Years. She's a terrific addition and so good for Tyler. They are getting married in February in Idaho.
Cohen was very excited when he got his trains and cars and all sorts of fun things....
but when he opened this....NOTHING else existed :) He LOVES Toystory, and took Buzz and Woody everywhere we went!!!
My little beauty got spoiled as all little beauties should! lol :)


Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

I just wanted to leave a note saying that your children have the most gorgeous eyes!!! I'm totally jealous.