Thursday, December 30, 2010

Everyday Kids

Every now and then I take a shot of them, it has nothing to do with how old they are, or if it is a special holiday...really just the every day things that make me smile. I am so blessed to be there mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything on the planet. Enjoy!







Cohen is a playful little dude. You think he is tired of the camera? :) lol!



Keeping secrets from Mom already!
BUSTED!!!!! Not only with chocolate on his mouth that did NOT come from me :), but he likes to pretend he is Brinley and play in her walker!
Okay I have a story about this little turkey. I was watching a girl from our ward who's parents were moving...she is 3, I figured she could play with Cohen. And they did...I let them go outside for a little bit....(in the back yard)...I left the door open so they could come in and out.....well she decided to come back in and read stories to Brinley...while Cohen stayed outside...(I was making lunch and everyone was happy.....Well Cohen was going in and out, in and out.....and at one point the little girl comes up to me and says "He is making a mess!!" , I was thinking it's probably toys (this wasn't the first time she was telling him on him...I didn't pay too much attention) I just said, it's okay he can bring his toys out...She shrugged and went back to read to Brinley....5 minutes later I walked into the room and what did I find? Cohen had been bringing dirt, sand and mud from outside and layingit on Brinley's blanket (who was having tummy time) He apparently wanted Brinley to enjoy it and she kept rubbing her face in it...when I walked in she had it caked all over her face...up her nose, in her ears....and she was as happy as can be. I however, WAS NOT!!!!! It's funny now but he got in trouble and the girl I was babysitting just kept saying.."I told you" to me and turned to him and said "Not spose to do that!!!" lol. Little girls are little mommies aren't they!!! I wish so much that I got a picture of it before I cleaned it up.....lol I was so mad I cleaned it up too fast. :) Next time I'll take a breath first :) Later he came and cuddled on the couch and I said I was sorry , I know you were trying to share but no more dirt in the house.... he said "okay mommy" :)
He is my little Dennis the Menice! And I love him!

No comments: