Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Resolution

GET THIS KID POTTY TRAINED!!!



He will be 3 at the beginning of Feb. and the kid can care less :). I'm getting aggressive now!!! I thought for sure when I had Brinley that he would be done.....well Brinley is 5months old and there is no end in site!!! lol :) He does get excited when he does go in the potty ....but not excited enough to ever tell us...he could spend all day in his wet poopy diaper.... ugh. Baby steps....but again...

BRINLEY IS 5 MONTHS OLD:


She is just the happiest thing on earth. As I said last month...MAJOR chatter box....we hardly last 10 minutes in sacrament meeting because she just wants to hear her voice....

SHE LOVES the JUMPER....and she is getting good at it! She gets so excited when you look at her and start to bounce too.

She is rolling over and doing well at lifting herself up on her tummy. She scoots on her back...she will end up across the room and her little bald spot on the back of her head is evidence of it. she does it in her crib....to the point that she pushes her head into the crib and then she is frustrated and cries :)

She has taken to Rice cereal like a champ...I remember my son pulling the worst faces, like it was the nastiest thing on earth...not her...even the first time...she gobbled it right up :).

She is still a constant spitter upper.....Not gonna lie, I'm not gonna be sad when that phase is over :).

Her brother has been climbing into her crib to show her the music box that she got from Santa...you push a button and it plays music and the animals move and what not....he loves to tell her about it.

The other day Brinley and her cousin La Rae were on tummy time on the play matt and I had put two toys in front of them and LaRae started to be interested in Brinley's ......Cohen saw what was happening and was NOT having it...he went over and took it out of LaRae's hand and said..."Dat BINLEYS!!!!!!!" "DIS RAE's" :) it was so so cute. Being a protective older brother already...ya know when he's not putting mud on her face....(see old post). Anyway, they are fun. I'm lucky.

Happy New Year


2 comments:

Erika and Jon Huff said...

Oh my goodness Cohen is getting so big! He's adorable too!!!

Chet and Lisa said...

Don't worry Shannon, the potty training will happen! My son was three weeks away from turning three and I refused to have him three and not potty trained! So, I hit it hard one week and he finally got it. They just have to be ready :) GOOD LUCK!!!!