Saturday, June 7, 2008

TAG

I have been tagged by Lindsey AllenTag rules:

1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results6 Unimportant things about myself....

1. My favorite food is the Potato. Any way it is cooked....mashed, baked, fried...french fries, tater tots, hashbrowns...you name it....I LOVE IT!!!
2. I had knee surgery in 10th grade. Tore my ACL playing soccer.
3. Pens without caps drive me CRAZY
4. I won American Idol Tickets on the radio last week....first time winning ANYTHING on the radio.
5. If my shower isn't burning the skin off my body it is too cold
6. I have sensitive teeth I can't just bite into a popsicle I have to use only my lips to bite it.
Ok, I taggedy tag JACKIE, ABBEY, KENZIE, AMY, WHITNEY, and TAEYA .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Funny... Also, OH MY FREAKING GROSSNESS about the "whistles." Yikes. So where is the American Idol concert? I'm guessing Vegas, but you should trade them in and come with me in AZ baby! Opening night in Glendale!!

Jenna Marie said...

I tore my ACL too playing basketball (but I didn't get it fixed until I was playing soccer on it and it locked)! Did you get it repaired or have a donor?

Amylee said...

Next time we get together, we will definately have potatoes.