Sunday, June 29, 2008

HAMILTON REUNION




My parents, Cohen, Jerry and I all went to Marysvale Utah for a family reunion. It was for the Hamilton Reunion..which it was all my Grandpa's siblings on my mom's side of the family and can I just say we had a BLAST!!!!! We left on Thursday night after work and met my parents in springdale (for those of you who don't know where that is it is at the mouth of Zion National Park.) we stayed the night there with some good friends an were off in the morning to Marysvale....don't blink you might miss driving through it. We stayed in these little mini cabins and the first day there Jerry and I took a ride on the ATV's and then joined the whole group for a White Water Rafting Trip on the Seveir River. AMAZING!!!! The next day we went on a 14 mile ATV ride on the Paiute Trail it was soooo beautiful and so fun...and yes don't worry Cohen came too....I know I'm a horrible mommy! ha ha. Nah he was in great hands with my mom and my dad drove very careful....not Jerry and I however we were plowin through that mountain!!! Best family reunion EVER. It was cool that so many people got to come and that it worked out that EVERYONE was able to be on that ride....I was amazed with how many ATV's we had there!!! Anyways, back to the real world. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

What? Dang- We drove through Springdale on Thursday to get to St. George (we live on the other side of Zion). Too bad we didn't know you were there! We could have stopped and said hello! :)

Abbey said...

It looks so pretty up there, how fun! Plus, you look super skinny already, seriously!

Jenn said...

That sounds like so much fun! Our family reunions are nowhere near that adventureous! I am glad that ya'll had fun!

Valeri Crockett said...

How fun!