Saturday, June 7, 2008

4 Months Old!!!!!






Cohen has hit the whoppin 4 month mark. He is getting humongous! Not sure if I spelled that right....but ANYWAY!!! He has doubled his birth weight and out grown most of his 0-3 month clothes. He has discovered his toes and figured out how to bring them (as well as pretty much everything else he touches) to his mouth. He sucks on everything. He is still a puke machine...I'm not going to be sad when that is over :)! He pretty much has one toy that he's interested in and that is the turtle that is in the picture....LOVES that thing. He is also trying so hard to talk. I am posting a mini video. When he knows he's about to eat he gets really inpatient, then when i start to feed him he just wants to play. He is a flirt!!!!So smiley and he loves being bounced on the bed or on mom or dad's leg. His legs are sooooooo strong. I swear he seems closer to walking than he does crawling. The BYU onesy picture is for my sister. I personally don't believe in brain washing my young :) ha ha! but she bought it for him and is in Africa for the time being and therefore I will humor her :)

2 comments:

Tom and Lou said...

Hi Shannon, you probably dont remember me, this is lyndsey, I am jen and bens sister in law, i was at jen and bens house when you guys came over there, I had my little girl with with, anyways I just wanted to say that your little guy is just too cute. He looks like both of you. So cute.

Judy said...

Your little boy is so cute.