Friday, January 31, 2014

It's an Echave 4th of July in Bisbee!

The Echave (My dad's mom's maiden name) family had a big reunion for the 4th of July!!  I havn't been to Bisbee for the 4th in a LONG time (since I was a teenager probably)   and it did not dissapoint!!!  My dad made it out for the festivities and that was just so great to see him.   The weekend was full of catching up with family that I havn't seen in years!!! Parades, a Box car race through town, of course pic nics games, contests (such as a mining contest...I did not participate...but it look tough!!) dancing , and of course fireworks.  My dad is always so nostalgic when he comes here, it's cute.   Can't wait to get him in AZ for good!!!  Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

This is not even everybody.  This family is enormous!!  And it is not even the Mormon side of my family!! lol

Parade Time





Echave Family Picnic





 These are my sisters with some of my grandma's sisters.  I sure do miss my Grandma I'll tell you what!







 And you can't have an Echave reunion without Catholic Mass, Food and of COURSE DANCING!!!!  My kids had a BALL!!!


No comments: