Thursday, August 8, 2013

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!!!

This year we spent Christmas with my dad and his side of the family (my siblings of course also)  We took it to Sierra Vista at my Grandpas house...and it was certainly a FULL house!!!  The couple days before Christmas my Uncle John and Aunt Barb, my cousins Kim and Katie and their husbands were in town along with my cousin Scott from New York, and we got some fun pics there at a park.  My kids have really gotten to know and love them since we have become "Arizonians" so it was fun for them too!

















There was lots of veggin'
Finally all my siblings got to town....some sooner than others...I think Jackie got there on Christmas eve itself....but Here is Brin lovin' on her Uncle Ty!

 It was the first time we got to meet the newest addition to our family.  My Brother's sweet baby Ashton.  I'm so so lucky to be an auntie again!!!!  Here is me and Cohen lovin on him!








Hear are a few pictures leading UP to Christmas...Talks with the Santa man of course...

And Brinley sporting her cute new Apron that was purchased from the Christmas House that I worked on :). She just loves to "Help" in the kitchen!!!

Christmas Eve, we went to Mass with my Grandpa...and had a wonderful dinner.  Then we told stories, and talked of the true meaning of Christmas, the first Christmas when our savior was born, and how important and special that was and IS.  We laughed, and sang,.... and laid out cookies for Santa!




Aunt Dani and Rae Rae Time!
Yay for Grandpas!!!!


Then there was Christmas Morning!!!





 Always so fun to see them open their gifts


Later that day we went to my Grandma Skinner's grave.  I miss her so much...it makes me ache sometimes.  When I get frustrated that she couldn't see who I married and my children...Then I always remember...she does....she probably high fived my kids on the way down. :)  Anyway, had some sweet moments there.





Merry Christmas!!

No comments: