Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy 80th Birthday to Grandpa Hamilton!!!

Well my grandpa (my moms dad and the kids GREAT Grandpa)  turned 80. Me and the kids (Jerry had to work :( boo)  cruised up to Utah!!! So there was a big party to be had of course!!! It was so fun to see all of my cousins!!!  My Grandpa is a pretty sweet dude....he still ski's and rides his bike...and runs and gardens....he is the picture of the kind of shape I want to be in at that time of my life.  He has such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ....and it was very fun to sit and listen to all the old stories and look at such fun pictures.  I wish my Grandma (she died when I was 13 of Brain Cancer) could  have been there! Well I'm sure she was :).   It's so fun to see all my cousins becoming adults (I was the 4th grandkid...as you can see there were lots of us..


   But its fun to see the younger ones so grown up and starting families too!!!



There were so many more people there, I'm bummed I didn't get more pictures!!!!!  Anyway
we stayed with my brother and his cute wife and baby :)

Cohen is so sweet with little ones!!!!



My mom was in town (I just now noticed she is not in ANY of these pictures...she hates posing for the camera...she attempted to video tape the sledding...but it didn't work out so well :).....when she THOUGHT she was recording...she wasn't and when she thought she wasn't...she WAS! lol...  Anyway...so the sledding...I thought the kids would be scared it was a pretty steep hill and we have not really been in snow since they've been ALIVE (Vegas , Fl, AZ)....heck no!! Freakin KamiKazis!!!!  

That's a freakin big hill and it was icy!!! Cohen would not let ANYONE ride with him.
 Brinley surprised me...I thought she would totally wuss out....She wouldn't go by herself, but she went with me...and EVERYTIME it was  "Again Again!!!"  lol.  So fun.  And everyone survived, so mom took a chill pill. :)

Then we went to my Grandpas house to watch my cousin Tessa open her mission call!  She is hillarious and it was fun to be apart of that special time.  She got called to Boise Idaho if you are wondering :)  She will do GREAT!!!

It was a great trip!!!!

No comments: