Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Year Anniversary!

Yesterday it was Jerry and I's anniversary and I HATE that I don't have a camera!!! It's coming :) sooon..... Anyways....Jerry is so so so good to me. He is my best friend.....and it's so nice to have someone that makes me want to be better every day. He is patient and kind and I don't think it's possible for him to have a bigger heart, because it is bursting out of his chest, he would drop anything to help anyone in their time of need. He is hillarious and he is all mine and that makes ME the luckiest girl in the world. It seems like just yesterday we were dating , and now look.....3 years of marriage and a toddler later..... :)I love him more than ever. He makes the life journey exciting and fun...sure we have our "moments" as all married couples do... but at the end of the day....I look at him lying next to me and thank my heavenly father for all that I have and all that's to come, and I thank him for trusting me with Jerry's heart, It is the possession that I hold more dear to me than anything else on this earth. Happy Anniversary my Hubba :)!

6 comments:

Amylee said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it fun to look back at where you used to be and see how far you've come? Congratulations.

Trent and Whit said...

Happy belated Anniversary you guys! It's amazing what can happen in 3 years! :)

All for J's said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! I've enjoyed seeing the latest pics of your family..so cute!! I hope you are doing well :) *hugs*

Sarah Pace said...

Happy Aniversary!!! Cute family picture at the top!!!

Valeri Crockett said...

Happy 3 year!!!!!

hdawgy said...

Happy Anni! It's crazy how fast time goes being married! I'm jealous you guys went to AZ! Looks like you had fun!