Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Family




Jerry and I are so blessed to come from such amazing families, words can't adequately express how greatful we are for them and the way they've raised us. we only hope and pray we can be half the parents our parents have been to us as we venture into raising our new LITTLE family. We thank God everyday for these relationships in our lives. My sister is going to Africa and listening to her talk about how it is out there it just makes me wonder, why do some kids get so lucky and then some get born into conditions like out there. It seems unfair but I'm sure there's a method to our creators madness.

6 comments:

spice2116 said...

yeah!! welcome to the blog world, it is such a fun way to keep in touch

Amylee said...

Yay for a blog! They are the best- MySpace is for the birds :o). It is so cute to see how big Cohen is getting. He is such a beautiful boy! I love the name too. My aunt is having a boy next month and I keep trying to convince her to name her baby Cohen!

Life these days...... said...

okay so it's midnight & i finally get to see ur blog! Love it. Nice way to get to know you better since at work we a little busy!
*i want to hear more about ur sister going to Africa! That's neat! =)

The Cash Family said...

hey shannon!! i am glad you added me, i will be sure to add you. your family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

You there! Love the blog, you are verrry hot as always!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! :o)