Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moser Clan


This is my attempt to join the year 2008 and finally get a blog! :) Hope all of you will keep up. Jerry and I have so much to be thankful for. We are living in Las Vegas. Got married June 10th of '06, and our sweet baby boy Cohen Tyler Moser was born on February 4, 2008. He'll be 3 months next week. We have absolutely turned into one of those married couples that talkabout their kid 90 percent of the time. He's just to cute to leave out of the conversation :). Anyways as for Jerry and I....He's still pluggin away through school....he has decided against medicine and is now trying to do either marketing or international business so he can put some of that Russian speakin to good use. I was teaching theatre at Las Vegas High School in '06 and '07 but the 65 hour work week just wasn't jivin with where I'm at in my life at the present time. So I got a job working for an orthodontist, workin 4 days a week. It's a little more convenient for this time of our life. It's sad that I can't be home with my little boy...but he's in good hands with my sister in law, while we try to get Jerry through school so i CAN be home. His schedule is actually pretty flexible...so he's with Cohen on Mondays and Wednesdays after 11 am, then Tuesdays and Thursdays after 3. Then of course I'm off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So if it HAS to be this way....well this is the way I'd like it....with family at least. Love to hear from you all! Have a grrrrrreat day!
Shannon

2 comments:

Jackie Skinner said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you have a blog!!! This makes me so happy!!! wahoo wahoo wahoo!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

this is AMAZING!!! it makes me so happy that you are doing so well and hope my hubby & I are going to be in the same place very, very soon. He is SSSOOOOO CUTE!!!