Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's a New Year!

We have quite a few things going on this month!

#1  We put the bug in dance class!!!  She's in the
"Princess Combo Class on friday mornings and they do tap, ballet and tumbling!!!
Isn't she cute? 
                               


                                                       
Once a month they have "dress as a princess" day.  She loves it.



#2  I chopped over a foot of my hair off!


#3 They opened the New Cubs Spring Training Center  and we went to the big party they threw in honor of it!!!  Kids had a great time.  So did Daddy being the baseball fanatic that he is!




#4    We got to go to the Gilbert Temple Open house with our kids and my Uncle Jon, Aunt Barb, Kim, Lucas, Hannah, Lucas, Ian and Lisa.  It was pretty amazing.  It's gorgeous and such a great opportunity to share something so important and sacred to our family with...well...OTHER family.  I'm greatful for temples and for the peace and light that I feel there.

#5  Then there were days that made my heart sing, watching my beautiful kids be kids :)
Anyone in the mood for a Super Hero/Princess Tea Party?






I just love them.

No comments: