Thursday, July 25, 2013

NAU-Visit with Hannah!



So my youngest sister Hannah goes to NAU, and there was a parents weekend...well my parents are on the other side of the country and couldn't make it so Jerry and I packed the kids up in the car and headed to Flagstaff!!!!  The above picture is Hannah and I in front of Old Main.  Why do we have so many pictures in front of this building do you ask?  Well, beside from it being a cool building, it was also the very first home I ever knew!  My parents were Resident Hall directors in what was then a boys dorm.  That's where I came home from the hospital!!  Sweet huh?  Anyway, we had a bit of a family photo op.   as well.  I just love going there in the fall!!!  Weather was crisp, the colors were vibrant....we had a great time with Hannah girl!!!!







There was also a Navajo Indian festival going on while we were there...the kids were mesmerized by the dancers!!! They hardly blinked!!! lol


All in all, good times had by all!!!

No comments: