Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Halloween! 2011



October is always pretty busy around our house, mainly because I view halloween as a month long holiday. Like Christmas, but more creepy : ). It's always full of Cookie parties with play group, The Corn Maze, the Pumpkin Patch, the Ward Trunk-or -Treat, ACTUAL trick or treating :), gatherings.....and what not :). Again I'm a pretty hard core Halloween Extremist. This year I was dead set on having a family theme for Costumes, and how could we NOT be The Flinstones!!! Have you MET our kids!?!?! Okay, I realize that Bam Bam was actually a Rubble, but if you know COHEN he doesn't have to try that hard to be perfect for the part :). Plus a Dino costume would have been WAY to hot for our Florida October! Anyways, it was good fun. I always take way too many pictures this time of year. Enjoy :)







































1 comment:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Awe, dressing up for Halloween...reminds me of the days back at EA when we would all get ready for the haunted house at the theatre! Your Flintstone Fam is the cutest!!! :)