Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kids say the Darndest Things


So we were at Turkey Creek the other day and there are two places where you go over a bridge and you can see like a dozen turtles....big ones with little ones on their backs...well Cohen and I were watching them and there was one on the shore.. while the rest were swimming in the water...Cohen calls to that little lone turtle "Come in for DINNER, with your family!!!" :)

Brinley was screaming at the dinner table...and Cohen yells "BIIIIIN-LEY!!! Shush! I'm TRYING to EAT!!!!!"

I was having a mild emotional moment one day, Cohen came and sat on my lap and said "It's okay mommy, I am here." :)Amazingly, it really DID make me feel better!!!!! :) He does the same thing when Brinley cries...he persist to try to bring her a sippy...or a toy....or his snack. He is such a sweet big brother. He's very protective of her in public.....HE'S the only one that's alloud to mess with her!!!!





And the next picture is just because I love it:) Precious moment with Dad :)

1 comment:

Stephe Cannon said...

My wife and son look the same right after the brownies with Nyquil in them.