Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tyler and Ashley's Wedding


Highlights:
*Condom shopping with Tyler. LOL...so stinking hillarious. They ended up being up at the front of the store in a glass case right in front of a check out line :)...
*Hanging out with the Sisters.


*The Groom's dinner

Where he received the following from his sisters:
-A nightlight from me, because I scared him pretty bad when we were little and just in case they watch a scary movie it will be on hand.
-A harmonica from Jackie, because he hums when he is mad, she thought him and Ashley can have a jam session when they got mad at each other.
-A bunch of pink razors from Dani, because Tyler seemed to like to use her razors all the time.
-And a Calendar from Hannah so he wouldn't forget things that he tends to forget.... :) like birthdays....special holidays and what not.

*The sealing in the Twin Falls temple. I was so so proud of my brother and so excited to have Ashley added to our family for eternity.


*Watching Tyler's eyes get wide when they said it was time for the ring exchange...(luckily we brought it :) lol.


*Visiting with family that I hadn't seen in awhile.



*Oh I almost forgot Ashley's bachelorrette party, where a very mormon stripper (only went down to his undershirt and took off his belt....) made a surprise appearance....Ashley almost cried. It was hillarious. Wish I had a video camera.

*Celebrating Hannah's birthday at TGI Fridays.


*Hotel Hopping

*Catching up with Tyler's old High school and college friends. He had several people who came from very long distances and it was a ball to see them.



*The reception in Boise. They had it in this beautiful little coffee shop, it had Art all over the walls and yummy deserts. Very beautiful.






*Visiting with my Uncle Ben and Aunt Jill and my cute cousins in Salt Lake while waiting for my flight.

All in all, we had a very busy ball of a time. Welcome to the family Ashley!

No comments: