Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brinley's Blessing Day


Brinley got blessed on September 26th. Grandma Moser made her the most beautiful dress ever. And she looked (as you can see) gorgeous! It was sad that she couldn't be there to see her in it, we missed ALL of Jerry's family terribly that day.. but we were so blessed however to have my two sisters (Jackie and Dani) and my parents there so that helped.....Jerry gave her a beautiful blessing and even bore his testimony, he sure is an amazing husband and father. How did I get so lucky? Anyways, we were going to go outside afterwards to take pictures but it was POURING so we took a few inside the church and a few at home (hence Cohen's wet mop on his head) Anyways, enjoy the pictures of my princess. :)









3 comments:

Erika and Jon Huff said...

So cute! And I'm loving her name!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. This is our new blog address. :)

Miss you guys!!!!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Shannon, she has the most beautiful face! I loved her blessing dress too. Oh and tell Jackie ad your fam hi for me and btw your Mom looks so HOT and young in those pics, she is too cute. I hope you are doing well, your kids have the best Mom ever!! :)

Jordan, Tabby, Lily and Baby Lucy said...

Her dress is darling and you do NOT look like you just had a baby. Jealous.