Monday, April 12, 2010

Air Show


My Dad, Cohen and I decided to check out the Airshow at Eglin Airforce base! It was a pain getting there but so worth it for the time we got to spend there. Cohen loved to see the planes far in the air doing tricks (when we were in line for the shuttle every time one would fly over he'd get so excited and just start yellin baby jib jab at it. It was cute) however when they brought the big, crazy loud jets out that flew real close he freaked out. He was way scared, and wouldn't stop crying. But BEFORE that, he got to sit in a mini STEALTH FIGHTER,


it was fun trying to get him out of that thing...he did NOT want to give anyone else a turn. He loved it. And Grandpa even bought him a toy one. He's a spoiled boy. It was a fun day with 2 out of the 4 best guys in my life! (miss my number one hubby of course and my bro)





Good Times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Shannon. How are you. I saw on your facebook that you had a blog so I thought I would come say hi. Hopefully you even remember who I am. Anyways. You are so cute and have a darling family.
Andrea
gilbergfamily.blogspot.com