Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning (sickness)!

Oh Christmas Morning started with morning sickness :) Everyone woke up to the sounds of me throwing up in the bathroom :) Merry Christmas one and all!!!!! lol. I am a pregnant person, I am 9 weeks along with our 2nd child and couldn't be more thrilled! This time around has been a TON easier than with Cohen with whom I was throwing up at least 6 times a day for 16 weeks. I havn't been near as sick this time around but the last couple days I have had some moments...and I think all the Christmas Eve excitement and staying up till a ridiculous hour into the night played a roll on the morning :) But after my little episode, everyone was up and I felt a little better and it was time to go see what Santa brought!!!!!!

Cohen and Maddie were stoked for their sweet new rides!!!!!

Okay, let's just talk about how nearly impossible it is for Jerry and I to surprise each other. We have not had a Christmas yet to where we didn't know exactly what was coming to us....until NOW!!!! Jerry has talked about wanting to take up golfing for awhile now...but it has always been in the "When we can afford it" distant future type deal...well I got a steal on these brand new clubs...It wasn't even something he thought of to ask for which made it even better. He was going nuts all week trying to get it out of me. He was so excited in the morning :) It was almost a gift for me to see him that happy :)
Now I'm kind of mad that I put my camera down during the unwrapping...because Jerry's parents were there and Josh , Jody and Maddie were there....and oh...I was there!! lol :) and it was fun......Jody was taking a few pictures so hopefully she will give me some so I can post them...but anyway...this is the result of Cohen's spoiled Christmas :)..... He had a ball playing all day!!!!! He got lots of noisy toys too!!! :) good times!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

16 comments:

Amylee said...

Congrats Shannon! That is very exciting news. I'm jealous that you were able to surprise Jerry. I have always been unsuccessful at that... but I have something brewing for birthday season! Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

Congratulations lady! Your family is adorable! Happy Holidays!!!

lauren said...

congrats!!! i remember those days of you throwing up! poor thing!!

The Robinson's said...

Yay Shan!! Congrats on #2!! Hope you start feeling better. It's so fun to see how big Cohen is getting- he's such a stud! Hope you guys are doing well.

Trent and Whit said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!! Good luck with the sickness. . .no fun. Hope it gets better soon.

Sheri said...

Congrats! That's so fun! We're 11 weeks along. Can I ask who your doctor is?

THE HILSABECKS said...

Oh yeah! I'm so glad Jerry liked his Christmas suprise!! You are such a good wife:) Hope you guys had an amazing Christmas! I miss you already!

Unknown said...

Your family looks adorable miss shannon! love you!

Michelle said...

I love that all the adults got in on the Nativity. How fun! Congrats on the pregnancy and Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

I would have asked you to go outside to throw-up! Ha ha! Just kidding, but seriously I would have joined you.=) Looks like a great Christmas and Cohen is a freakin' stud! I can't believe how big our boys are getting and now we're having babies together again and who knows if they will ever meet!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. Hope all goes well. How awesome that you were able to surprise your husband. You go girl!

Chelseys Blog said...

Congrats Shannon! We are very excited for you guys.

Chet and Lisa said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Well Congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling better this time around. Can't wait to see the new cutie pie!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Congrats Shannon on the 2nd baby! :) How exciting for you guys! Merry late Christmas!

Erika said...

Now that tube thing looks fun!