Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cohen's 1st Day of Nursery!

Oh my little boy was so handsome today, ready for the first day of his Nursery career :). There were no tears just joy of all the toys, and songs, and snacks and BUBBLES being his favorite :). I wish I could have gotten a picture in the actual class but I decided to cool it :) ha ha. Here is right before church!




I peaked in in the middle of singing time and snack time and he looked like such a big boy on his seat and just seemed to be taking it all in :) It was adorable. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall the whole time :)!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie. Gonna be a total heartbreaker. :) By the way, I love the red shoes! I still wear mine too! For some odd reason, I was just thinking about that yesterday, when you me and Kristan all bought a pair. fun times

Chad & Emylee said...

wow! he is handsome! watch out little nursery girls! lol! i can't belive how fast they grow up! you'll be ready for your next before i get on my first! lol! oh! and you are such a great mom! i sure enjoy all your posts!

Jeff Corry said...

We were so glad when we could take Dallin to nursery. He really loves it...and he's a little hyperactive at times...
He is starting to do better in Sacrament Meeting thankfully!
Thanks also, for your comment on Jenna's blog, I responded to it on the post board.
Your family looks like it is doing so well! You guys deserve it, you are good people!

Katie said...

I LOVE SWEATER VESTS! Your little man is uper cute! We have been sneaking Asher into nursery early. The kid is so insane we just roam the halls or one of us just takes him home. He does fine without us so the teachers don't mind.

Chet and Lisa said...

Shannon~he is so stinkin cute! Isn't it great when they go into nursery?? I hope that you're doing well! Keep in touch!

hdawgy said...

Nursery is the best! It's such a life saver! haha He is a cutie!