Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!


So with my camera being broken, I've been super lame on the picture taking :( I didn't have it for my wonderful Hubby's birthday....NOR did I have it for Cohens first Easter Egg hunt...But My darling Cousin in law and friend Marissa took some family pictures for us Yesterday....THANK YOU MARISSA!!! And I think my sister in law Melissa had her camera at the "Hunt" :) so hopefully I'll see those soon too!!! So stay tuned.... Let's talk about my cute hubba first. He turned 25 on the 9th and is just the best thing in my life. He works so hard for us and loves Me and Cohen so completely. Jerry's parents came over and watched Cohen while Jerry and I went to this charming little french restaurant that over looked the water...all the palm trees were lit up and it was just what we needed and wanted:). Very romantic. Anyways, afterwards we went home and had cake with Cohen and Jerry's parents....and He got spoiled. He has never been to a pro baseball game before and he is OBSESSED with the Braves...and I found out they were playing the diamond backs in Arizona next month...so I got him tickets....he is SOOO excited...Jerry's parents got him a cool Braves Jersey for the event and Little Cohen scribbled in a cute card and got him the movie "Bedtime Stories" :) It was a pretty fun nightfor a pretty fun guy. He seriously still makes me laugh so hard. So that was on Thursday....On Friday went to the Clark County Fair with most of Jerry's siblings and their family...and that was fun....just a little colder and windier than we liked...considering we're all getting over being sick...but Cohen LOVED the animals.... And there were some cute shows and of COURSE FAIR FOOD!!! Then yesterday (Saturday) we met marissa in the morning for family pictures! She did so good. We were so lucky to have her expertise on hand. But it was pretty interesting with Cohen....he just did NOT want to be held...and did NOT want to sit still. SO frustrating :)...finally I remembered bribery...(fruit snacks) and at least he would sit still for the minute :)..We took pictures with Jerry's whole family and it got interesting...with dogs and toddlers and 13 grand kids.......ha ha. It was good to do and GOOD to be THROUGH!!! :) Then we went to the Waters Family Picnic (which is Jerry's Mom's side of the family) Cohen went on his first hunt! Jerry held one hand and I held the other and we would swing him....he loved that.....every few steps till we got to the eggs (we had to work fast- Those big kids mean business!). He got like 6 of them and was very clueless but very excited to have something bright to play with!!! It was a fun picnic!

2 comments:

Bryan Sundell said...

Good to see you guys are doing better. It is NO fun being sick and taking care of sick kids.

lauren said...

marissa did a great job!