Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine


This is my hot hunk of a hubba Jerry :) . He is my love my, my light and my world. Valentines day has been kind of special for me because that is when Jerry proposed. An amazing memory. He took me to Lake Las Vegas and we were going to go ice skating but it was closed so we just walked around for awhile we stopped in the garden near the fire pit, and he gave me a big heart of Sees chocolate....well I was so stuffed from dinner that I didn't want any at the moment...but he kept saying eat one eat one...I said...Jerry I'm going to explode!! He said "I'll share one with you Shannon" I was like...okay, if it's that important to you... :)....I opened it and the box was in the middle..but it was black and it was dark outside so I didn't see it...and I said...okay which one do you want to split....he looked at me like I was retarded.....and picked up the box and put it in my hand and said..."This one"I was in awe...and he got on one knee..and said lots of really nice, cute things and made me feel as only he can make me feel...I cried like a lil' baby...and of course said yes...and here we are 3 years later , livin' and lovin':) He's an amazing husband, father...and best friend. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl on a planet to have found someone to love and be loved by. So completely. Happy Valentines Day baby!!! I love you.

3 comments:

hdawgy said...

Aww that's so sweet! What a good proposal too!

jessenpetty said...

That is really funny! I'm glad we know you guys and got to have a little part in your life!! We love you both and think little Cohen is one of the cutest little boys ever!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I'm so glad that Cohen is feeling better!! Gosh, I read your story of when you guys were in the hospital and it was so sad Shannon!! I remember you telling me that story of your proposal on the phone when you first got engaged. You are right, Jerry fits you very well. Miss you!!