Saturday, August 9, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!!!















I cannot believe how fast time is going by. Cohen is already 6 months and he is just so funny. I think I've told you that he's found his "voice"....well now he's found his scream...he doesn't use it when he's upset or mad....but just so he can here it. It's usuallly when he's in the best mood that we hear "aAAAAHH AAAAAH aAAAH" (high pitch of course). He doesn't like it when mom and dad leave the room....he likes all eyes on him all the time....sheesh you'd think he was an only child! oh wait :).....he is.He loves story time, more because he likes to suck on the book...not so much listen :). He is sitting up all by himself and gets more and more sturdy every day. The diaper changin is becoming less and less of a desirable chore.....being that we have introduced more formula to his diet on top of solid foods.....so uh....ew. He is also starting to like to see other lil' people his size. He loves his cousins....and they love him to death ( uh...literally) ha ha. He'll be a tough kid ha ha! Anyways...we are going to Virginia on Thursday and we are sooooo excited. My brother is coming home off his mission and it will also be a much needed break for my hard studyin husband and my full time work and mommy schedule. We are excited to take Cohen out there!

7 comments:

Amylee said...

He is such a heart throb. Those big blue eyes are going to make those girls melt! The last 6 months of their first year goes even faster than the first... it's depressing.

Marcie said...

SO SO SO cute, Shannon!!! You are so blessed!!!!

Jenn said...

He really is TOO cute, I love it!

Suzanne said...

first of all - adorable
second of all - VIRGINIA!?!?!!

spice2116 said...

wow! 6 months time flies!! looks like you are having so much fun which you should be :)

Lindsay said...

Hi, you don't know me, and I'm not even sure exactly which friend's blog brought me to yours. There were Mosers in my old ward, so that's why I clicked on the link. Anyway, I scanned the page real quick, and I saw the name Cohen, and I just had to leave a comment. My son's name is Cohen, too, and I've never known anyone else to have that name. Just out of curiosity, where did you come up with the name? Because when I was pregnant 4 years ago, my husband and I were really into the show, The O.C., and we got the name from it. Anyway, sorry for the long comment, and please don't think I'm too weird or anything!

Bethany Marie said...

Wow- it seems like just yesterday we were walking to the Theatre and you said- "So you're talking to a pregnant person!" HE is so very adorable- I can see the girls now! miss you Moser! Glad you're having a fantastic time!